The Training for Trainers 3 course helps trainers guide early childhood professionals in creating new ways of working and thinking. The course covers ways to help early childhood professionals evaluate and co-author new ideas, and prepares trainers to teach advanced-level training classes.
Upcoming TFT 3 sessions
The next Training for Trainers 3 session will be held November 11, 12, 13, 2020 from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm each day. The training will take place at Quality Care for Children, Room 150B, 2751 Buford Highway NE, Atlanta, GA.
What you will receive at the training
- Interactive training designed to help you meet some requirements for being a Trainer III in the Georgia Training Approval System.
- Information to assist the design of advanced-level to create new ways of working and thinking.
- Mentoring and coaching to improve your training delivery and questioning.
- Information about advanced audience characteristics and processing techniques to better reach experienced participants.
- Advanced methods to support the learner’s knowledge and foster their ability to share that knowledge.
Facilitator: Pat Minish
Dr. Pat Minish was Executive Director of GAYC for 17 years before her retirement in 2014. She and Trudy Friar developed the Training for Trainers 1, 2, and 3 courses, and Pat has taught all three courses for many years. She has in-depth experience with effective ECE training and Georgia Training Approval and has given over 400 presentations on the national, state and local levels. She believes in interactive training that meets both the experience level of the participants and each trainer’s unique personality. You will really enjoy Pat’s classes!