Are you just beginning to provide training for early childhood professionals in Georgia, and wondering how to get started? GAEYC’s Training for Trainers I course will help you learn how to develop and present effective training for early childhood audiences and understand the Georgia Training Approval System. Join us in this 5-day interactive course designed to help you meet Bright from the Start training approval requirements.
Upcoming TFT I sessions
The next Training for Trainers I session will be held November 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8, 2019 from 8:30am – 4 pm each day. The training will take place at Quality Care for Children, Room 150B, 2751 Buford Highway NE, Atlanta, GA.
What you will receive at the training
- 40 hours of interactive training designed to help you get started in the Georgia Training Approval System
- Tips for developing and presenting effective early childhood training
- Adult learning techniques and tips for engaging adult participants in training
- Locating resources to enhance your training
- Personalized technical assistance to build your training
- Information relevant to your interests and needs as a trainer
Facilitator: Pat Minish
Dr. Pat Minish was Executive Director of GAYC for 17 years before her retirement in 2014. She and Trudy Friar developed the Training for Trainers I, II, and III courses, and Pat has taught all three courses for many years. She has in-depth experience with effective ECE training and Georgia Training Approval and has given over 400 presentations on the national, state and local levels. She believes in interactive training that meets both the experience level of the participants and each trainer’s unique personality. You will really enjoy Pat’s classes!