2020 GAEYC Annual Conference Sponsoring, Exhibiting, and Advertising
GAEYC is the largest professional development organization for early childhood education in Georgia, with 1000 members in Georgia and a professional audience of 1000s more. This year, we will host our conference online over 3 days from our website. Registrants will attend online workshops through Zoom, which is fully accessible by cell phone.
Sponsorship and donations support our conference, which is run by hundreds of volunteers and 2 part time employees.
- $200 Host your Video on our site for a month and your logo for a year
- $200 Host a dedicated Zoom room for drop-in visits & use Calendly to set up one-on-ones
- $200 Ad on Conference Website
- $500 Video Ad (1 minute) at Start of a Session Block (all-conference)
- $100 Purchase attendee list (attendees can opt in for $5 sponsorship)
Why Support GAEYC?
The GAEYC Annual Conference has brought together early childhood educators and leaders for professional training for over 50 years. Each year, we welcome 600 early childhood professionals to our Annual Conference in October. Of these, the largest group is early childhood educators who work directly with children (150), trainers (120), college students in early childhood education programs (100), directors and program administrators (100), and college faculty (30).