The GAEYC annual conference brings together educators, leaders, and policymakers who are rising to meet Georgia’s challenges in early childhood care and education.
2019 Conference Information
Dates and Location
The 2018 conference will be held October 4 – 5, 2019 at the Gwinnett Technical College – Alpharetta North Fulton Campus. Please mark your calendar! Registration will open in May 2019.
- Curriculum (Lesson Planning, Intentional Teaching, Literacy)
- Diversity (Inclusion, Dual Language Learners, Multi-Cultural)
- STEAM (Science, Sensory, Art, Music, Creative Activities)
- Infants and Toddlers
- Leadership and Professionalism (Public Policy, Advocacy, Self-Care)
- Family Engagement Support
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition
- Quality Improvement and Assessment (Quality Rated, NAEYC Accreditation, ITERS, ECERS, GELDS)
- Guidance and Challenging Behavior
- Influences on Development (Trauma, ACES, Cognitive, Emotional, Social)
The Hilton Garden Inn Windward is the official hotel for the 2019 GAEYC conference. We have negotiated a discounted rate of $86 king/$91 dbl dbl/$96 queen queen for this hotel on Oct. 3 and 4. This rate includes breakfast. To receive the discount, click the button below. Book by September 11 for the discounted rate.
Sponsoring, Exhibiting, and Advertising at the Conference
GAEYC is the largest professional development organization for early childhood education in Georgia, with 1000 members in Georgia and a professional audience of thousands more. The GAEYC Annual Conference has brought together early childhood educators and leaders for professional training for over 50 years. Sponsorship opportunities and print and digital ads are great ways to familiarize this audience with your product or service. Learn more, or add your name to the waiting list for exhibit space.
Need Information About the Conference?
Want to see what happened at previous GAEYC conferences? Visit the Past Conferences page.