The GAEYC Annual Conference brings together educators, leaders, and policymakers for two days of networking and professional development.
2019 Dates and Location
The 2019 conference will be held October 4 – 5, 2019 at the Gwinnett Technical College – Alpharetta North Fulton Campus. Registration is now available; click the button below.
- Curriculum (Lesson Planning, Intentional Teaching, Literacy)
- Diversity (Inclusion, Dual Language Learners, Multi-Cultural)
- STEAM (Science, Sensory, Art, Music, Creative Activities)
- Infants and Toddlers
- Leadership and Professionalism (Public Policy, Advocacy, Self-Care)
- Family Engagement Support
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition
- Quality Improvement and Assessment (Quality Rated, NAEYC Accreditation, ITERS, ECERS, GELDS)
- Guidance and Challenging Behavior
- Influences on Development (Trauma, ACES, Cognitive, Emotional, Social)
For More Information
Click these links to learn more about the conference.
Learn more about the Higher Education Conversation, “No Small Matter” Screening”, Coy Bowles Concert, College Fair, College Student and Teacher Poster Session, Member Town Hall Luncheon, Leadership Policy Brunch, GAEYC Quality Service Awards Luncheon, and GAEYC Recognition Ceremony.
- Pre-Conference Advanced Training
- Conference Hotel
- Sponsoring, Exhibiting, and Advertising at the Conference
Need Information About the Conference?
Want to see what happened at previous GAEYC conferences? Visit the Past Conferences page.
Thanks to our sponsors!
Smurti, Excelligence, Amerigroup, Gwinnett Technical College