Webinars for All Child Care and For Family Child Care
Thursday, April 9th from 5:30pm-6:30pm – All Child Care Providers Zoom Meeting:
LIVE Facebook Viewing on the “Provider Resource Hub” Facebook Page.
Stimulus Bill/SBA Loan-Grants & MORE
Presented by Charles Green from Childcare Finance
Applying for SBA Loans? Payroll Protection Plan? Employee Benefits and More! This zoom meeting will cover:
- What relief program is best for providers to apply for
- Documentation to have when applying for the program
- How to apply for the relief program (step by step guidance)
- Understanding the requirements if provider currently has a SBA loan
- How to generate financial statements if providers do not have system in place
- Questions and Answers Segment
Tuesday, April 14th from 6:30pm-7:30pm-Family Child Care Providers Webinar: 1 hr. state approved training credit
Dealing with the financial side of the Coronavirus
Presented by Tom Copeland
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8031462255925026318
This is a time of great stress for many family child care providers. Providers need information on how to cope with the financial impact of the virus crisis. This webinar will cover:
- Can you get covered by insurance for loss of business income?
- Are you eligible for unemployment benefits if you shut down?
- Can you exclude children if you think they are too sick to attend?
- How to change your contract/policies to cover you when parents temporarily keep their children home
- What can you do financially if you shut down temporarily?